::I Was Born This Way::
sweet owner

Navigation : touch hover image



Diaries Owner Linkies Stuff

hello peeps ! welcome to super awesome. insan yang cemerlang datang nya dari akal hati yang tenang , jiwa yang mantap , ASSALAMUALAIKUM , SALAM SEJAHTERA , SALAM SATU MALAYSIA , SALAM TANGAN IBU BAPA :D


Bigfoots!

Put your CBOX codes here!


Credits!

basecode: Nurul AtiQah
Edit by: Cikmimin
Re-Edited By: Kiko kiko
Others:   


Dear Last-First,


I love you so much. I can’t help myself. I dont think I will ever be over you. You were my first real love, even if you didnt feel the same as me. I know how I felt about you, and nothing can compare to it. I wish I had had the courage to actually say this to you, but I couldn’t so, here it is: I love you. You are everything I could ever want in a guy. You fit my “dream boy” list perfectly. You and I are so good together. I wish you could see it. But you don’t, or at least, youve never shared with me that you saw something, so… I don’t know. All I know is, I love you. I have for three years, and I think that I will always love you… I’ll always be here for you. Even if you have moved on, I’ll be here. Even if I move on, I’ll be here for you, even if its just as a friend. I just wanted you to know that.

Always Yours,

NUR ALIA PUTRI BINTI HAIROL AZHAR