::I Was Born This Way::
sweet owner

Navigation : touch hover image



Diaries Owner Linkies Stuff

hello peeps ! welcome to super awesome. insan yang cemerlang datang nya dari akal hati yang tenang , jiwa yang mantap , ASSALAMUALAIKUM , SALAM SEJAHTERA , SALAM SATU MALAYSIA , SALAM TANGAN IBU BAPA :D


Bigfoots!

Put your CBOX codes here!


Credits!

basecode: Nurul AtiQah
Edit by: Cikmimin
Re-Edited By: Kiko kiko
Others:   


ALL ABOUT HIM : ADI IQBAL :)

"I Fell In Love With Your Smile. I Fell In Love With Your Eye. I Fell In Love With Your Voice. Mostly, I Fell In Love With You" :')

Dear boys,
I’m innocent and naive. I will trust you until you show me why I shouldn’t. I’ll treat you better than you thought was ever possible. Things hurt me, I’m not bulletproof. I get jealous, it happens. I’m not a slut, but if you show me that you care, I’ll show you that I do too. Please don’t take advantage of me, because even though it seems as though I’ll get over it, I probably won’t, and if I do, it will take a lot. I’m willing to give my all as long as you are too.

Cause I'm all about him , And his all about me ,And we don't give a dang , About nobody , Well
Had him shooting for me like a ball team , Every guy was a knock out, Don King , But none of um had smart , That's my thing , It's not enough to have balls , Spalding, One day by starbucks
I bumped into a guy rocking black chucks , He said excuse me beautiful , I said "aww shucks"
Then he asked "well, ay wanna grab lunch?" Never ever ever met a guy so fly , Got me hooked like apple pie-i , Think I'm falling and I dno why , But I won't fight these butterflies ,And I swear what we have is just super cool , The way his always in my head like a bluetooth , I got a text from him he said come through , Told me that he wants to kick it kunfu , Don't do nothing much at all , Just we and his boys watching football , He asked for a kiss and so I gave him two
He said "well thank you baby" , I said "you're welcome boo" , No I don't need no fancy cars
And I don't need no diamond rings ,My babys all I need and more , Cause I don't need those extra things


ADI IQBAL :>

LOVE , NUR ALIA PUTRI

night bloggers :D