::I Was Born This Way::
sweet owner

Navigation : touch hover image



Diaries Owner Linkies Stuff

hello peeps ! welcome to super awesome. insan yang cemerlang datang nya dari akal hati yang tenang , jiwa yang mantap , ASSALAMUALAIKUM , SALAM SEJAHTERA , SALAM SATU MALAYSIA , SALAM TANGAN IBU BAPA :D


Bigfoots!

Put your CBOX codes here!


Credits!

basecode: Nurul AtiQah
Edit by: Cikmimin
Re-Edited By: Kiko kiko
Others:   


LUAHAN ANAK TEKAK a.k.a hati saya dekat ini buda :')


ADI IQBAL ,



When I met you boy my heart went knock knock
Now them butterflies in my stomach won't stop stop
and even though it's a struggle love is all we got
so we gonna keep keep climbin' to the mountain top

your world is my world
And my fight is your fight
my breath is your breath
And your heart and now I've got my

You look so deep
You know that it humbles me
You're by my side and troubles -- they don't trouble me
Many have called but the chosen is you
Whatever you want shorty I'll give it to you


Give you everything you need, down to my last dime
he makes me happy, I know where I'll be
Right by your side cause he is the one


Me, plus you = our love <3

ILOVEYOU PAPA :)