::I Was Born This Way::
sweet owner

Navigation : touch hover image



Diaries Owner Linkies Stuff

hello peeps ! welcome to super awesome. insan yang cemerlang datang nya dari akal hati yang tenang , jiwa yang mantap , ASSALAMUALAIKUM , SALAM SEJAHTERA , SALAM SATU MALAYSIA , SALAM TANGAN IBU BAPA :D


Bigfoots!

Put your CBOX codes here!


Credits!

basecode: Nurul AtiQah
Edit by: Cikmimin
Re-Edited By: Kiko kiko
Others:   


in love , thanks b :)


The smell of a woman you like/love is the best. The absolute best. God designed women and men for each other so of course physical attributes are going to drive us crazy. But, for me its because it means something deeper, like this smell means good, it means home, familiar, love.
This is actually part of a post on heavygrey.tumblr.com, but for some reason it would not allow me to reblog. Anyway, I thought the point was fabulous! And I don’t think it’s just the smell of a woman. I find peace in the familiar smells of happier times & people that mean the world to me. It’s definitely something deeper, something good, something that makes me feel at home & very much in love!